INSTRUCTIONS MODERN HISTORY-5
- The answer should be written on the UPSC format Answer sheet.
- The answer can be uploaded at the upload section (kindly upload answer in PDF format using a cam scanner or any other scanning app) provided below the questions set.
- Answer hints shall be uploaded the next day at 6.00pm on the same page.
- Personal feedback shall be sent at the email provided by the candidates.
- Fill all the required information correctly.
QUESTIONS MODERN HISTORY-5: Mains Answer Writing Programme
Q1.What do you understand by miniature paintings? Discuss the salient features of the miniature paintings of Mughal School.
Q2.What are the different categories of dances in India? Discuss the important characteristics/ aspects of Indian classical dance.
Q3.What do you understand by the term Bhakti? Discuss the important characteristics of Bhakti movements that took place in Medieval India?
Q4.Write a short note on the important traditional forms of puppets used in puppetry in India.
Q5.Buddhism and Jainism were social reform movements in the guise of religions. Comment.
Closed but you can discuss and share your answer below.