- The answer should be written on the UPSC format Answer sheet.
- The answer can be uploaded at the upload section (kindly upload answer in PDF format using a cam scanner or any other scanning app) provided below the questions set.
- Answer hints shall be uploaded the next day at 6.00pm on the same page.
- Personal feedback shall be sent at the email provided by the candidates.
- Fill all the required information correctly.
- KINDLY NOTE THAT THE ESSAY SHALL NOT BE EVALUATED THOUGH HINTS AND APPROACH SHALL BE MADE AVAILABLE
INTERNAL SECURITY Mains Answer Writing
Q1.The persisting drives of the government for development of large industries in backward areas have resulted in isolating the tribal population & farmers who face multiple displacements in Malkangiri & Naxalbari region. Discuss the collective strategy needed to win LWE doctrine affected citizens back into the main stream of social and economic growth
Q2. Do you think technology can play a role in plugging the loopholes in the security establishment of the country? Explain the possible steps that India can take in this regard.
Q3. Though government has taken various security measures in Aadhar system still it is vulnerable on many courts. Examine its relationship with national security.
Q4. A long coastline, ports, and availability of airfields makes coastal security a high priority in India’s national security agenda.” In this context, examine the coastal security framework in India.
Q5. Elaborate the loopholes of the earlier Defence Procurement Policy of India. How is the DPP 2016 addressing the issues?