- The answer should be written on the UPSC format Answer sheet.
- The answer can be uploaded at the upload section (kindly upload answer in PDF format using a cam scanner or any other scanning app) provided below the questions set.
- Answer hints shall be uploaded the next day at 6.00pm on the same page.
- Personal feedback shall be sent at the email provided by the candidates.
- Fill all the required information correctly.
- KINDLY NOTE THAT THE ESSAY SHALL NOT BE EVALUATED THOUGH HINTS AND APPROACH SHALL BE MADE AVAILABLE
Governance: Mains Answer Writing
Q1.what do you understand by ‘Global Governance’? Enumerate the principles that are critical to guiding the reforms of global governance and global rules.
Q2. what is the difference between the terms Governance and Government? Also, enumerate the challenges of corporate governance in India.
Q3. Elaborate on the concept of good governance. Also, give a brief account of the various good governance initiatives by the Indian Government.
Q4. Who are whistleblowers? Suppose that you want to expose wrongdoing in your department which serves the public, what precautions would you take to be a successful whistleblower?
Q5. what do you understand by the concept of accountability? Do you think that an effective ombudsman is necessary to bring about accountability and good governance in India?