Skip to content
- The answer should be written on the UPSC format Answer sheet.
- The answer can be uploaded at the upload section (kindly upload answer in PDF format using a cam scanner or any other scanning app) provided below the questions set.
- Answer hints shall be uploaded the next day at 6.00pm on the same page.
- Personal feedback shall be sent at the email provided by the candidates.
- Fill all the required information correctly.
QUESTIONS GEOGRAPHY-3: Mains Answer Writing Programme
Q1.What do you understand by an earthquake swarm? Discuss the reasons behind the earthquake swarms being witnessed across India.
Q2.Explain why Earth’s magnetic poles are shifting. Discuss its implications on the globe.
Q3.Indian summer monsoon has been known to be influenced by ENSO, IOD, and EL-NINO MODOKI explain. Draw a suitable diagram.
Q4.Recently dust storms hit Northern India. Discuss its causes, mechanism, and effect on weather, climate and optical phenomenon. Throw some light on the Government’s dust mitigation plan.
Q5.The world is facing a water crisis that is never seen before and all efforts seem to be Insufficient Discuss.