- The answer should be written on the UPSC format Answer sheet.
- The answer can be uploaded at the upload section (kindly upload answer in PDF format using a cam scanner or any other scanning app) provided below the questions set.
- Answer hints shall be uploaded the next day at 6.00pm on the same page.
- Personal feedback shall be sent at the email provided by the candidates.
- Fill all the required information correctly.
QUESTIONS GEOGRAPHY-2: Mains Answer Writing Programme
Q1.Examine the pattern in interstate and intrastate migration from rural to urban areas in recent years and their underlying causes and benefits.
Q2.Examine the impact of planetary wind system of the earth on global climate and ecosystems.
Q3.Give comparative analysis of continental drift theory and plate tectonics. Explain how plate tectonics is up-gradation of continental drift theory.
Q4.What is the Indian monsoon? Give a 3D preview of synthetic theory and mention the role of jet streams?
Q5.Explain the concept of geomagnetism. List out the causes that make the earth to behave as a magnet. Discuss the Implication of the change in the earth’s magnetic field in recent geological past.
Closed but you can discuss and share your answer below.